What to do in LA
What to do in LA
Jill & Kyle's Los Angeles Recommendations
Here's our own curated list of favorite restuarants, bars, and sites. We've included direct links to their websites to learn more.
RESTAURANTS (in order by meal time):
- go early or you will have to wait in line for a good amount of time. The pancakes are as big as your head!
- old hollywood diner. If you get there before 10A they have an earlybird menu
- best breakfast burrito
- our local breakfast and lunch spot
Farmers Market @ The Grove
- best for when you are indecisive, they have every type of cuisine for breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- best fried chicken on a waffle
- best fried chicken on a sandwich. Good for lunch or dinner
In N Out
- need we say more?
- our local sports bar/restaurant
The Fat Dog
- lunch/dinner/drinks. Make sure it's the WeHo Location
- great sushi experience. Go with the Trust Me! Multiple locations open for lunch or dinner
- our favorite dinner spot
- renowned pizza, but Nancy's salad is also the best. *Reservations needed
Jon & Vinny's
- pizza and amazing garlic bread. *Reservations needed
Connie & Ted's
- best seafood
- old hollywood Mexican restaurant. Go for dinner and get the flaming margarita!
- for a great cocktail ($$$) *Reservations recommended
- one of our favorite happy hours for food & drink *Reservations not necessary but recommended
- local pub that also has good food selections
Melrose Umbrella Co.
- favorite cocktail: the White Old Fashioned
- get your Oktoberfest on. Beth & Jill once participated in a stein holding contest here and won DAS BOOT
- Jill & Kyle's local watering hole known for their draft beer selection
- museum with the lampost lights that are in all those movies (pictured)
The Grove / Farmer's Market
- good for a hike, there are easy or tough routes
The Hollywood Improve
Hollywood Walk of Fame
- the Times Square of LA :)
Fig and Cotton